Here’s my guide on what you should do to lose all your money playing poker – im sure it will help some people who want to increase the monthly bonus of any poker company staff they know!!!:D
First off we look at the rockets
Your at the button (ie late position) in a 11 player no limit ring game. 5 people สล็อต call with no raises. Your sitting with
Now you could raise but you want to be sneaky and catch everyone off guard and raise them all in
Blinds call it as well and then you see the flop
A player in early position makes a raise of about 7 times the big blind – 3 players call to you on the button
You have about 11 times the big blind in chips at this time
What do you do?
You should call the raise and re-raise 4xBB by going all in. Theres no way theyre gonna call an all in raise. Plus youve got the aces – you can’t be beat.
Rest easy knowing that youve done the right thing and if for some weird reason you get beat, know that you caught a bad beat and you were robbed!!!
Major mistakes with doing this
First mistake made was not raising pre flop.
* This is a hand that you are favourite to win – you need to remember that one of the basics of playing poker is to maximise the pot when you think your gonna win or are favourite and to try and lose as little as possible in the hands you lose.
* When it gets to you 5 players have called with the players in blinds still to decide whether to fold, call or raise. You need to get rid of the players with trash hands by raising at this stage – players can be limping in with absolutely anything. If a player wants to see the flop with bad cards then make sure you make them pay for it
* You have position. Your on the button and are in the right place to either knock out some players so theres not too many players seeing the flop and of course, to maximise the pot.
Then the flop comes
This is a bad flop for you. If you were heads up against someone it wouldnt be too bad a flop but with 8 players in total seeing that flop you have to assume the worst that one of them has a king. With someone making such a high raise the chances are one or even two players have hit trips. Your looking for a reason to fold this hand.
Mistakes after the raise is made
* Anything other than folding with 3 people calling such a high raise is a wrong move.
Why is the re-raise is the wrong move?
* The main mistake was thinking that the words ‘all in’ will scare players out.
The pot is huge at this point. The players who are still in the game are gonna call a 4xBB raise after calling a 7xBB raise. If their hands are good enough to call the initial raise then they are getting the correct pots to call your all in 4xBB raise regardless of if they just have a 10 or whatever. The players are committed to the pot
* If you were silly enough to want to stay involved in this hand then calling the raise would have been a less idiotic move. Youd basically be calling hoping that an ace drops and if it does youd raise all in and again, the players involved would be correct in calling such a small raise in relation to the pot
* You cannot raise people out of pots if you dont have enough chips to scare them away
* Aces can be beat just like any other hand in poker
* Like any other hand, get ready to fold if there are a lot of raises and players involved in the hand.
* Watch out for straights, flushes and full houses.
* Most players bet two pair and trips in the same way (roughly in my experience anyways) but some aggressive players (tight aggressive or just plain loose) will raise highly with top pair and a good kicker. Do your best to read players while you play as if no other ace drops your still sitting with only one pair
* Pay attention to the number of players in the game and the number of play